Thursday, August 09, 2007

moving

hey guys. its been a little while since i posted last. so much has happened since then. so so much. the lord continues to show his goodness and faithfulness. as many of you know i have been desiring to move out of town for sometime now. well, it looks like its happening. i will be moving to dallas and escaping temple for a little while. life is waiting. real, rough, abundant life. and i could not be more excited. pray for me as i begin this journey. come with me. it could be quite interesting.

2 comments:

Lara said...

Is it too late?

Dear Kinder:

I eat. I eat lots of food. Here, I eat doener, which is Turkish not german. Germans like to eat brat wurst and that is good too. I love mexican food, there is not enough of it here. During the summer, many people go to theme parks. That is fun. There are many many rides. There are tons of people here. There are also tons of different languages. It is so neat to be in place where so many different people are represented. I love Germany. Some day I hope you can come!

Lara

Anonymous said...

Like the new look! I prayed for you today! Take Care,
www.xanga.com/raejade2